Personal Data is only collected and used in the following most common ways where the law allows this, and when you choose to interact with A M Helen via this Site:
- To process and manage your use of A M Helen’s website
- To respond to your questions, comments and requests
- To improve the services provided and the Site through analysis of information
- When you sign-up to a newsletter to receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers (Please note that appropriate data privacy safeguards are in place with third parties with whom this Personal Data is shared and who are providing services or functions on A M Helen’s behalf)
- Where you enter competitions to receive a free prize
Certain information can be automatically collected when you visit this Site – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This information is not linked to any Personal Data.
Age requirement for use of this Site:
This Site is aimed at adults (over 18 years of age). No personal data is knowingly collected relating to anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you should not provide A M Helen with any data, including your email address. By using this Site, you hereby confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
All book excerpts and text contained on this Site are copyrighted. All artwork and cover copy are copyrighted by their respective publishers, and all rights are reserved by the publisher.
Third Party Websites
Links to third party websites are provided via this Site solely for your convenience. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy that you may wish to review. No guarantee is made about the accuracy, content or quality of the information provided by such third party websites, and no responsibility will be assumed for inaccurate or unlawful content that may reside on those websites.
We may provide links to social media platforms from this Site. If you choose to visit those platforms from our links, the information you provide, transmit or post may be viewable by the public. We have no responsibility for the personal information you add/post or present to these platforms.
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions at any time by contacting via email email@example.com
- see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask me to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data; withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.